Friday, August 7, 2009

Michael Jackson (1958-2009)


"The red in your jeans, the sequin in your lapel, the length of your pants, the red in your leather blazer, the rhinestones in your glove, the rhythm in your step. I Remember The Time when I first saw the video Thriller on Friday Night Videos, your were such a Smooth Criminal I wanted people to Leave Me Alone while I danced until there was Blood On The Dance Floor. I danced with the image of the Man In The Mirror and then I realized it was The Way You Make Me Feel. I Blamed It On The Boogie because all I wanted to do was dance and sing and get up and move my feet. I always Wanna Be Startin’ Sumthin’, but it was all just Human Nature. And I said you were Bad; you will always be Bad. I Can’t Help It, I Never Can Say Good-bye, I Want You Back. Until the day I Burn This Disco Out, I can’t believe you are Gone Too Soon, it makes me want to Scream. Maybe Tomorrow I will Rock With You. I Just Can’t Stop Loving You, Thank you for making me believe in magic."


Michael Joseph Jackson
August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009
Never Say Good-Bye
You Will Be Missed

No comments:

Post a Comment